Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Junk and Debris, in English!

Hello everyone.

Since its kind of a trend to have an all-english deck, I've decided to make one myself.

Of course, due to cost reasons(actually, more of I dont WANT to spend), It has to be a cheap deck.

And, of the cheaply built decks I have, Junk and Debris is one of the most successful.

So, I am going to build Junk and Debris in english, with a slightly different build, to save costs.

3 Debris Dragon
1 Armageddon Knight
3 Junk Syncron
1 N. Grand Mole
3 N. Glow Moss
1 N. Flare Scarab
3 Cross Porter
1 Sangan

2 Pot of Avarice
1 Card of Safe Return
2 Foolish Burial
1 RoTA
1 Heavy Storm
1 MST
1 Monster Reborn
1 Fissure
1 Smashing Ground
2 Convert Contact
2 Double Summon
1 Giant Turnade

3 Raigeki Break
2 Limit Reverse
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Manevolent Catastrophe

2 Black Rose Dragon
2 Iron Chain Dragon
2 Junk Warrior
2 Magical Android
1 Stardust Dragon

So, since most of these cards are common, if you have spare of these cards and are willing to give them away, contact me.

As a reward, you will recieve a shout out on this blog, as well as for every three(3) cards you send me, another entry into the free giveaway when this blog gets 20000 hits. Details on this can be from e-mail, or from when this blog actually gets 20000 hits.

Also, some Tokens for people to use.

English,

And Japanese

And Red Dragon Archfiend


Unlike my usual tokens, these actually have the token format.

Thats all for today. Thank you in advance for all the people who send me cards.

New video coming soon, as well.

1 comment:

  1. A method involving Merchant may be interesting; if nothing else it'll get Porters handled.

    ReplyDelete